Community Resources

Our Community Services Directory includes service providers in the Hamilton County area that are frequently used by former offenders and their loved ones. A list of state approved halfway houses and sexual offender treatment providers can be downloaded from this page’s sidebar.

For a complete list, refer to First Call for Help by dialing 211 or (423) 265-8000. 

For a complete list of services in Hamilton County, please call First Call For Help by dialing “211” from a local phone number or (423) 265-8000

You can also access a searchable database of many of the community resources available throughout Tennessee by clicking on the 211 image below.